Each relevant employer is to report on the gender composition of its workforce.
Matters that must be included in the report
- 1.1 Disaggregated data by gender on workforce profile is required on:
- 1.1.1 employment status;
- 1.1.2 managers, including distance from the CEO or equivalent; and
- 1.1.3 non-managers.
- 1.2 The existence of strategies or policies to support gender equality.
- 1.3 The composition of applicants appointed to positions by gender and by manager/non-manager.
- 1.4 The number and proportion of employees awarded promotions by gender, employment status and manager/non-manager.
- 1.5 The number and proportion of employees who have resigned by gender, employment status and manager/non-manager.
Workplace Gender Equality (Matters in relation to Gender Equality indicators) Instrument 2013 (No. 1) https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2015C00279
- Submitting Organisation
Workplace Gender Equality Agency
|Outcome areas for Indicators in this Indicator Set||0|